Saturday, November 3, 2007

Bridal boudoir photos










Hey guys,
I have been doing quite a bit of photos of brides in their wedding dress after the wedding. If you are interested to have some GREAT images of yourself let me know, so we could work out a time with you.
Today, I had the gorgeous Tanya coming over to have some sexy photos done in her dress. And oh, my, what a beautiful woman she is. We spent couple of hours taking some photos extraordinaire of her. We also managed to wonder outside just to catch the last glimpse of sun, by the river. The photos are awesome , I am posting some of my fav. ones.




Tanya I hope you had a great dinner and Tyler never caught up with the clues;-)



Eva : -))




























































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos!! I love #2!!!

Can't wait to have mine done with you;-)

Krista