Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Great Season !!

What a nice and lovely season I had with my boudoir ladies in the past 5 months !



I just wanted to say thank you to all the great ladies who trusted my eyes and personality with their beauty! Thank you Ladies !

I had the fortune of taking 40 very great and amazing ladies' intimate portraits. It is awesome!!

Very amazing season and it is not over yet. Keep your eyes on my blog, I have a wedding to shoot at the end of this month and few more intimate and pregnancy sessions.



In January (26 & 27) I am fully booked for 2 days of intimate sessions again and I will add some new dates too, so if you would like to have some sexy and beautiful photos of yourself to your other half, then this is the time to sign up!! Just send me an email : info@hadhazyphoto.com

The photos with your CD will be back by Valentine's Day. I will be working very hard to have it sooner if possible!! What a great way of celebrating your love;-)

I have openings on


Jan 5 ( Sat) 10 AM and 2 PM,

Jan 12( Sat) 10 AM and 2 PM

Jan 19 ( Sat ) 10 AM and 2 PM





No comments: