Monday, August 6, 2007

August Marathon & New offer: complimentary boudoir session with wedding packages














Well, we had another great time with some great ladies in the new Hotel Indigo. They were fun, full of life and gorgeous! It was a blast again ! In my language we say that it is not the food that makes you chubby but all the great times you spend with laughter;-)...saying that we probably gained quite a few pounds yesterday;-)..


I have been basically either shooting or doing post-production work on my computer.
Here are some more photos, enjoy !!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eva,

I had a great time on Sunday, I love my pics you put on here, I can't wait to see the rest!

Amy :)

Anonymous said...

Eva,
The pictures are amazing! It was so nice getting to work with you! You made the session so relaxed, I enjoyed every minute of it! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

THANK YOU!!!

Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Nagyon szepek a kepeid.;-)
Es a csajok termeszetesen gyonyoruek.

Gratulalok,

Tunde