Friday, August 22, 2008

Lucky 8- Part III Silhouettes and Smiles

I could not finish my posts without sharing these silhouette shots with you. I had some spare time on my hands during the reception and decided to make some cool shots with only the available lighting, while creating a story of a boy meets girl. I did a montage because it could be part of a movie, story changes frame to frame. I think this story is very universal, no faces but shadows and body language. Enjoy and don't forget to click on images!



4 comments:

Dalia L. said...

Tus fotos son increiblemente hermosas!

Eva Hadhazy said...

Muchas Gracias Dalia!
Como Estas?
Eva

Natasha Derouchie said...

Hey Eva,

Your pictures are breath taking! It was soo much fun working with you for Jake and Charlene's wedding. Hopefully I will be able to work with you again in the future.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are absolutely beautiful!