Friday, July 13, 2007

Boudoir Session









Well, here I am again. A week has passed by and I do not know where time went;-) No complains, I just wanted to come back here to post some more photos..so one week had gone by I did have one wedding and one boudoir session. I love working together with Steph, she keeps coming back to have her photos done every 3 months. It is very lovely to know her, we have a great chemistry working together and have become good friends by now! Also setting up some more dates. One possible marathon session coming up in Montreal( I love that city, reminds me of Europe sooo muc..lol.), also meetings for weddings all next week. I am posting some photos tonite of the boudoir session and some wedding photos tomorrow..getting sleeppyyyy here;-)
Have a great night everyone;-) and stay tuned in for the marathon session here in Ottawa!

Eva

No comments: