Monday, July 23, 2007

July 22, 2007




Hello, hello ;-)

What a fun day we had on the 22nd!! I loved all the great and brave ladies of Ottawa!!. We laughed, we talked,we had some yummie wine and we stripped our clothes to bare minimum ;-). .. ..TON OF FUN!!!

I just would like you to know that I will be posting some photos very soon, as I am trying to catch up with things here, but unimaginable times we spent together. We stayed at the brand new boutique Hotel Indigo, with its glowing beautiful signature blue lights and water fountain.
Please stay tuned for some pics in the near future. Wild , wild, gorgeous and beautiful ladies will show up here soon!!!;-)

If you are interested for the marathon, please let me know the time you would like to start. Thank you.



Cheers,

Eva




Ps.. I am attaching one photos of the gorgeous Lyz, who is a true pioneer in supporting plus size ladies' boudoir fotos;-).Thanks Lyz.!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was one of the girls at the shoot(liz/elizabeth) and it was utterly incredible. If anyone wants to do it, you really need to. I have never felt beautiful in my life until sunday.

for any plus-sized or self concious women out there, it really is a 'life-changing' event. wow i know that sounds a bit dramatic. But i see myself so much different now. I 'feel' beautiful.