Thursday, December 20, 2007

Great Expectations

I have taken some beautiful pregnancy photos today of Chantal. I have known her for years and years, we used to work together in a studio as a matter of fact, and I did privately her boudoir style photos way back for her boyfriend and some nice portraits also for her mom..... we went our own way over the years, kind of lost touch with each other, till I got a call last year around the same time and I was listening to her story about how she was searching for me because she was going to get married in June and she really wanted me to be her wedding photographer. And I was..-) long story short, we are keeping in touch now for many reasons , first and most of all, we want to keep up our friendship going ;-)..but I am being a selfish person I have other motives such as recording her new adventure in life, which is about her becoming a mom ;-) ...so here we go..I will be posting images later of her, her husband and the baby as well.


















































No comments: