Saturday, December 8, 2007

NEW Intimate Portraits





I am posting some of the beautiful and artsy photos finally from November. I really do like the B&W photos generally. I had a very nice time with all the ladies, as usual;-). I very much enjoy every minute of each session and I think the ladies too. I have been receiving such a lovely comments back from all the ladies, by reading them really makes me happy to know that I could contribute in a certain way to their happiness. Please stick around and enjoy the pics.


Cheers and keep warm;-)



Eva









































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: