Friday, October 3, 2008

Lindsay and Ben- from Hawaii




In August I went up to Mont-St.-Hilaire to take another great couple's photos! It was interesting to figure out who was from where, as Lindsay had Polish heritage from Montreal, Ben's family flew in from Wisconsin and Arkansa and to make the matter more complicated Lindsay and Ben have been living in Hawaii and the wedding took place at Maison Gault in Mont-St. Hilaire, Quebec! Lindsay also a good friend of Tiffany, whose wedding I shot last year, Lindsay really loved their photos so she hired me! Hope you can follow me;-).
Everyone was great and super friendly and funny of course! I specially would like to say thank you to Lindsay's mom , who also took care of my overnight stay at the hotel Great people, great wedding day!


































































Embarassing moments;-)























2 comments:

Luc G said...

Your pictures are amazing, as usual :)

Luc G said...

Great pictures as usual :)