Friday, October 3, 2008

Mishka and James- Another fun session


I met Mishka just a bit more than one year ago at Naomi and Noel's wedding. She is one of the funniest person I have ever met and she was also her maid of honour. This session was a present from Naomi to them as James was heading back to Afghanistan just a week later after the session. We headed out to the Rockeries just off Rockcliffe park for a wonderful afternoon.
Sometimes a good eye and technical skill is not enough to get a great shot as you can see on the 1st photo ,we needed luck as well. We were shooting when out of a sudden this cute dog ran out and started bathing in the fountain, Idon't think they bothered too much about the dog to my delight, and really this photo turned out to be great!-)! What do you think?
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the photos! You captured our love, passion and humour so well. I can't wait to see the rest.
Mishka