Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Katherine and Chris

Hello,
I hope you all had a great long weekend, had a lot of fun with family and friends. As for myself I think I had more food than I should have had;-).., I am a little bit on the chubby side as of this morning;-).
I will be posting some great photos of Katherine and Chris. I met Katherine in July, as a matter of fact I did boudoir photos of her, and she was sooo thrilled with the pics, that she decided to have a session with me after her wedding with her hubby, who is Chris. I love Katherine, she is a natural born beauty, she loves to be photographed ( at least by me ;-) ) and have a very easy going personality. And with Chris they were complementing each other perfectly. Anyhow, we met in front of the National Art Gallery of Canada, and we were on our way to a great adventure. Enjoy the photos, I wish we had that great weather still!!
Cheers,
Eva



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 13th picture is ABSOLUTELY breathtaking! Just had to tell you!

Eva Hadhazy said...

thanks;-)