Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sept 29- WOWA Boudoir Marathon

Hello,

I know you must have been wondering about me. Apologies for not checking in with you sooner, I had a little bit busy month.(...lol..)

We had a great and exciting marathon on Saturday, which was followed by some lovely portraits of Katherine and Chris .
I had a very sweet and lovely engagement session with Erin and Luc on Friday evening and I am very excited to share their wedding photos also with you next May!

As a result I will be posting more beautiful photos of some lovely ladies,couples and weddings.
I have been also closely working with Bruce, who is the most wicked digital artist and website designer ( http://www.digitalliquid.com/ ), to bring you a fresh , hip, funky, beautiful new website of mine to you. I will have new sections dedicated especially to couples and brides. Can't wait to share it with you. Please check back later at www.hadhazyphoto.com as I will be posting some great photos there and here very soon.

Thank you and enjoy the sunny and warm day here in Ottawa!!!!!!
Eva

No comments: