Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sylvie and Nick



I met up early Sunday morning with Sylvie and Nick. We were hoping to catch some rainless hours that morning to do some engagement style photos here in Ottawa. They are getting married in December, so we will have ton of pics with snow( at least I am hoping for it). We really wanted to have some nice pics with trees and leaves and nice backdrops. We met up at my place, then we crossed the street to head down to the Ottawa Rowing Club, which is by the Ottawa River. Afterwards we just hang out in the good old neighbourhood of mine.
And we were very lucky, no rain , lot of cloud which was great, since it gave us a nice diffused lighting. Anyhow, here are the pics for you to see. I hope Sylvie that you enjoyed the fireplace and hot coco when you returned home;-) Here are some of my favourite ones!


Enjoy them and see you soon ;-)

Eva













































No comments: