Friday, January 11, 2008

Creative Portraiture/Fashion Style Photos











Hello, hello

I am just cacthing up with some cool photos I took. I decided to put a series together of Steph, who has been coming back for photoshoots to me in the past few years. I think we will be due for another one very soon. Anyhow, I picked some of my favourite ones from the past 2 years, will be going back further..;-) , till then, enjoy these awesome pics. of her. Some of these photos are special for me because they were taken with one my other babies, which was a Canon film camera.








If you would like to have some nice photos done by me, please contact me. We can work out a one time rate for you or you may sign up with a package , which gives you 3 visits within one year. I am also open to any other suggestions you may have;-)



You don't need to get married or have boudoir photos done to enjoy the experience. You don't need to give the photos to anyone, you can simply just do it for yourself, because you are worth it and deserve it.


Oh, and did I mention, that I will be travelling with them to be their wedding photographer in Thailand. Yes, I do Destination Weddings also;-)...
















































































































No comments: