Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jenn, Jenn, Jenn !











I have been sitting on needles all day today. I wanted to know if I could have Jenn's final "yes" for posting some of the boudoir/intimate photos we have taken of her. I just received her blessing, so I better do it ASAP;-). She is a gorgeous lady and you will see why I am saying that. She is one of the most beautiful and smartest cookie I have ever known. We have been planning to do that for quite a while and we had our "yes" and "no"-s in the past while. Luckily we were in the "yes" mood, so we grabbed the opportunity and I am ever so grateful for that!! Thanks a bunch Jenn for giving my camera the opportunity to play with you!
















































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eva
I just checked out your blog. I have never met Jenn but I am glad she agreed to let you post her pictures. She's beautiful! I love the last black & white photo of her. The 2nd last wear she's wearing pearls and glasses is amazing too! Tres sexy!!!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

I here by agree with your assesment of Jenn. Smart as a whip and beautiful to boot.