Monday, January 28, 2008

Ottawa Intimate/Boudoir Photos, Jan 26-27











Hey Guys,

I am sure some of you know that I had another successful 2 days of boudoir/intimate photo session here in Ottawa. If you have not had any boudoir session with me, than you are definitely missing out ;-).

I did quite a search for a great set up for both the ladies and myself, before these shots to make sure not just the absolute comfort but also a luxurious environment for the ladies and plenty of light opportunity for me! My choice ended up with the Executive Suite at Westin Hotel, with a 260 degrees of view around the city.Yes, it was very close to be a 360 degrees one. ( Well never mind the other 100 degrees). Anyhow, I had 14 ladies to photograph in 2 days, I will post some photos from the session, but not all of them. I do respect every lady's decision, when it comes to sharing their photographs.

These very 1st photos are of K. I am not sure if these are boudoir images in the "traditional" sense, but they are definitely very interesting ones. ( at least to me) I had a great conversation with K., who is an industrial designer and the vibe I was getting of her was, to come up with something completely different and artistic and design - like that would match her personality. And I did and she loved them. We had a few" traditional" boudoir photos also, but I REALLY love the others. I always had a thing for reflections and if you are patient enough to go through my blog, then you will notice that by going through the images. OK, enough is enough, I hope you will enjoy it .
I am also thinking about running another marathon at the end of February, so if you are adventurous enough then drop me a line please. ;-)


Eva ;-)















































































































































































































I love the double reflection in that one!! And what do you Think ?
































Next 2 images will be in colour and b&w. The reason is: no reason. I like them both. Generally, I am in love with b&w and would post most of my stuff in b&w, but I have to be fair to you;-).










































































































































































































































Well, this is another great lady...it will be another story in my blog, but I tought I would post a little teaser for you...so you would check back.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The black and white photos are awesome. I love the picture with the reflection below

Anonymous said...

Eva, you never cease to amaze me.. I love the pictures!!!! BTW, my husband loved his wedding present

Jen D.
( a former client of EVA)