Sunday, February 17, 2008

Black and White Boudoir -Saturday







Hello again,

I had the pleasure to photograph the lovely Shannon again, who just keeps coming back -once a month- for a session with me and this time she also brought her beautiful friend Anik. I really love these photos, they are my babies as always. As for Shannon we are trying to create a different mood for each visit. We are also planning to have some artistic nude photos done in the nature after my return from Hungary.I have few ideas already but you just have to wait and see;-). I am looking forward to it very much, we are the children of nature we sould norture more this side within us!

After finishing the shoot I drove up to Montreal to celebrate one of my girlfriend's birthday. We had a blast and I caught up with some friends from the past also! She has an important birthday, which is Febr. 14;-)... I hope also you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Remember our life is very short here, don't waste and don't be short with your love;-)

Anyhow enjoy these few pics. I am going to bed, it is almost midnight. I could not go to bed without sharing some pics. with you though! Yes, that's how important you are to me;-)!

Good night,

Eva






















































































































































































No comments: