Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kim and Hans- Randoms









I have no idea why, but I have not posted any photos of Kim and Hans. I have known Hans for a long time. When he introduced Kim, her fiance to me it was a very happy moment for me because I knew that he had found love. He is one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet ( can u tell I have a soft spot to anyone who is sweet) and they complimented each other's personality perfectly well. I was just going through my photos and realized I have never posted any of their photos. Silly me !!! Please enjoy these random pics of them.



Eva















































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I LOVE these wedding photos! You've captured the day(s) in such a classy and beautiful way!
Sheila