Monday, February 25, 2008

Shoes



Hello,


I could not stop not posting these pics. of some fabulous shoes. On the way home today I dropped by this shoe repair shop to have my beloved boots fixed, since I discovered the threads were getting loose. Being a photographer you must like people and talking, so I did that just to discover all these antique collections in the shop. Long story short, the owner pulled a couple of old pair shoes out, which were made by her father and had invited me back for doing a shoot on all the old shoes ( 60-100 yrs old) and purses in the store, which I will do upon my return. I will have a field day to the shop. Somehow I am really attracted to these little shops, which have a lot of characters and warmth. Anyhow, enjoy these few shots which I took very quickly while being there.



Eva





































No comments: